Sage & Olive Stripe 100% French Flax Linen Bedding Set
- 2 standard pillowcases
- 1 Single duvet cover
- 1 Single fitted sheet
- 2 standard pillowcases
- 1 Double duvet cover
- 1 Double fitted sheet
- A King Bedding Set includes 2 standard pillowcases
- 1 King duvet cover
- 1 King fitted sheet
- A Super King Bedding Set includes 2 standard pillowcases
- 1 Super King duvet cover
- 1 Super King fitted sheet
Buttery soft, pre-washed, and designed to last, our pure 100% French Flax Linen Bedding Set in Sage & Olive Stripe makes the whole bed feel like the cool side of the pillow with two pillowcases, a duvet cover, and a fitted sheet. A fresh take on our favourite green hues, Sage & Olive Stripe combines a soothing Sage base with a thin, vertical Olive stripe. This go-with-anything green is made all the more special by the fine stripe detail that reveals itself only to those who get up close (or under the covers).
The thing about linen is it only gets better over time; the more you use and wash it, the softer and more comfortable it gets. What’s more, linen is good for you too: it’s anti-static, anti-bacterial and naturally temperature-regulating.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £50 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cosy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
See Our Linen Come to Life
Luxuriously soft, breathable and oh-so-dreamy for every kind of sleeper.
You May Also Like
- Carlo L.Verified BuyerReviewingSage & Olive Stripe 100% French Flax Linen Bedding SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat products
Love the feel and quality of the productsQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Kim S.Verified BuyerReviewingSage & Olive Stripe 100% French Flax Linen Bedding SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLovely!
Really enjoying these - the color is gorgeous and they're great to sleep on!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Yoshith P.Verified BuyerReviewingSage & Olive Stripe 100% French Flax Linen Bedding SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoStaying cool & comfy now 😎
Very happy with my purchase. My fav new sheets and I've experienced better sleep. Even bought another one for a family member.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Bianca T.Verified BuyerReviewingSage & Olive Stripe 100% French Flax Linen Bedding SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLove!
The colour is so lovely 🥰 . Quality is great, super soft, washes and dries well!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Samantha De A.Verified BuyerReviewingSage & Olive Stripe 100% French Flax Linen Bedding Set Sage & Olive Stripe / KingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDREAMY
This colour is perfect. Quality of the sheets is amazing. Perfectly regulates temperature.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.