Charcoal 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe
- Classic robe packaged in a linen storage sack.
Introduce a new staple to your loungewear wardrobe with our signature 100% French Flax Linen Robe. Designed with maximum comfort in mind, our robe features a midi length, waist tie, and wide-fit sleeves. It’s perfect for layering over our other sleepwear items, and crafted from the same pure linen fabric you already know and love.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £50 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cosy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
You May Also Like
- Shannan O.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe CharcoalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoComfy robe
I like the colour and the form fits well. It’s great that it has pockets that are deep enough to put things in. Overall really happy with my purchase.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Catherine R.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe CharcoalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous linen robe
This was a Christmas present for my daughter - she loves it. Lovely charcoal color and nice quality - perfect summer robe.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SUZANNE D.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe CharcoalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely Robe
This robe is very soft, comfortable and will be a favorite in my closet. The color is a subdued gray that is what I consider to be a neutral that works well with any other colors. A very nice quality product!
- Zoe G.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe CharcoalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLightweight, soft, dreamy linen
So comfortable! The charcoal colourway is perfect. This robe is great for in-between weather (likely not quite warm enough for Melbourne winters) and just gets softer with every wash.
- Sarqh M.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe CharcoalI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove Love!!!
I’m always reaching for this robe!!! It’s the first thing I slip on in the morning. I even layer it on cooler mornings. Makes every morning feel special! An incredible find!
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.