Turmeric 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Bath Towel
- Bath towel packaged in a linen storage sack.
Ultra plush, pre-washed, and designed to last, our 100% French flax linen waffle bath towels will make your bathroom feel like a five-star hotel. These generous bath towels leave your skin beautifully dry and lightly exfoliated thanks to their intricate weave designed to increase airflow. With a heavy-weight fabrication that is naturally moisture-wicking, they'll dry quick once hung up–reducing dampness in your bathroom and staying fresh for longer.Note that linen towels will shed at first, as linen softens by freeing excess fibres. This is only temporary and should reduce after three washes.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £50 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cosy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
You May Also Like
- Kerrie L.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Bath Towel TurmericI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars11 months agoGood
Good towel a little thin. Colour is fantastic.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Christian S.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Bath Towel TurmericI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the towels, so nice and dry in minutes!
Great product, I bought two and they add amazing colour to the house
- Sammee M.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Bath Towel TurmericI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous pieces
I have towels, sheets and robes, cannot recommend the quality more highly. Love Bed Threads
- Kirsty D.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Bath Towel TurmericI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLovely!
Earthy tones & textures, love!
- Tasha M.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Bath Towel TurmericI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSuper absorbent
Extremely lightweight towel and really absorbent!
Would give it 5 stars but it does tend to shed towel lint.
I hope more colours become available though!
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.