Assouline St Topez Solieil by Simon Liberati
Is there a spot on the French Riviera more legendary than St Tropez? This seaside enclave is the subject of an impressive coffee table book, written by award-winning French journalist Simon Liberati and released by legacy publishing house Assouline. Spanning 300 pages, with more than 200 illustrations, St Tropez Soleil looks at the icons who have flocked to the area, from writers Francoise Sagan and Colette to artist Henri Matisse and pop culture luminaries including Brigitte Bardot, Naomi Campbell, and Bianca and Mick Jagger. Sun, salt, and surf abound in this gorgeous book, the perfect gift for water babies and Francophiles alike.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders within the United Kingdom. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.