Bitossi Home Glass Tumblers in Blue/Green (Set of Six)
Matchy-matchy is overrated. Meet Bitossi Home’s tumbler set, an assorted collection of six handblown glass cups in different shapes and sizes. The subtle differences in style–a curved lip here, a tapered V-shape body there–and the complementary shades of glass are what make this set so interesting and unique.
Bitossi Home is a tableware brand based in Tuscany, Italy. Ceramacists dating back to 1537, the Bitossi family infuse Italian design with a sense of modernity in their eye-catching Bitossi Home collection.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £50 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
You May Also Like
- Sandra B.Verified BuyerReviewingBitossi Home Glass Tumblers in Blue/Green (Set of Six)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoBeautiful colors
I love the colours. Have bought 2 but think I need another set :)
- Merryn B.Verified BuyerReviewingBitossi Home Glass Tumblers in Blue/Green (Set of Six)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAMAZING GLASSES
Gorgeous. Beautifully made. Great quality. Would highly recommend.
- Nina M.Verified BuyerReviewingBitossi Home Glass Tumblers in Blue/Green (Set of Six)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBeautiful mix
Stunning glasses - all individual and beautiful. So well made and much better than everything matching!
- Ana C.Verified BuyerReviewingBitossi Home Glass Tumblers in Blue/Green (Set of Six)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful set of glasses
The glasses are fun and colourful. It complements the table setting beautifully. Good for water and cocktails.
- Katie E.Verified BuyerReviewingBitossi Home Glass Tumblers in Blue/Green (Set of Six)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat glassware
Excellent service ! Super fast postage when I said it was for my wedding anniversary. Awesome quality glassware. Very happy.
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.