Charlie Bennell 'In Connection No.2'
- Original painting by artist Charlie Bennell.
- Gouache on cotton rag paper in carbon neutral walnut stained timber frame from New Zealand.
- Measures 55cm height x 42.5cm width x 3cm depth.
- Sold individually.
Greece? Spain? A moment in your mind? In Connection, No. 2 by Charlie Bennell will transcend you to a place of distant nostalgia. A combination of organic curves and directional lines create the dreamy scene you see before you, while a colourful palette promises to enliven any home. Brought to life in gouache paint and framed in walnut-stained timber from New Zealand, this unique piece is a one-of-a-kind addition to your art collection.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading
About The Artist
Charlie Bennell is a Sydney-based artist who draws inspiration from architectural spaces. Often reworking colour, light and shadow to explore the relation of the body and mind, her pieces include imagery of doorways and staircases suggesting a refresh or reframing of the mind, a sense of transience leading the viewer somewhere else.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.