Clare Dubina 'Form No. 223'
- Original painting by artist Clare Dubina.
- Acrylic, ink and paste on triple primed canvas.
- Framed in floating raw Victorian Ash, handmade in Brunswick, Australia.
- Measures 27.5cm x 27.5cm x 3cm.
- Sold individually.
This neutral-tone original artwork is the perfect example of Melbourne-based artist Clare Dubina’s careful craftsmanship. Made with acrylic, ink and paste on a triple-primed canvas, this piece is textural and subtle – offering endless movement for the eye to trace. With her signature curved lines, Clare’s art draws the viewer in with subtle references to femininity. Thanks to the relaxed palette of this piece, it is easy to pair with any space and style, no matter your design aesthetic.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Endlessly inspired by the female form, Clare Dubina’s work intricately utilises shape, negative space, and silhouette to create artworks that are at once aesthetically simple and complex in this exclusive collaboration with Bed Threads.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.