Clare Dubina 'Form No. 225'
- Original painting by artist Clare Dubina.
- Acrylic, ink and paste on triple primed canvas.
- Framed in floating raw Victorian Ash, handmade in Brunswick, Australia.
- Measures 30cm x 37.5cm x 3cm.
- Sold individually.
Inspired by Petrol and Lilac hues, this one-off art piece will bring a splash of colour to any living space. Drawing on her experience working across different mediums, multi-disciplinary artist Clare Dubina recalls the female form through fluid shapes and textures, mirroring the fresh femininity of the colour palette. Offsetting these intricate and organic details is a floating Victorian Ash frame handmade in Brunswick, Australia.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Endlessly inspired by the female form, Clare Dubina’s work intricately utilises shape, negative space, and silhouette to create artworks that are at once aesthetically simple and complex in this exclusive collaboration with Bed Threads.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.