Clare Dubina 'Form No. 234'
- Original painting by artist Clare Dubina.
- Acrylic, ink and paste on triple primed canvas.
- Framed in floating raw Victorian Ash, handmade in Brunswick, Australia.
- Measures 27.5cm x 27.5cm x 3cm.
- Sold individually.
Minimal and refined, Form No. 234 showcases Melbourne-based artist Clare Dubina's attention to detail and appreciation of neutral toned pigments within her medium. Acrylic, ink and paste have been used in harmony to create this textured piece. Subtle changes within the different tones of the materials add a further level of depth to this minimal painting. The curved lines contrast with the clean edges of the raw Victorian Ash frame – a style that is quintessential to Clare Dubina's work.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Endlessly inspired by the female form, Clare Dubina’s work intricately utilises shape, negative space, and silhouette to create artworks that are at once aesthetically simple and complex in this exclusive collaboration with Bed Threads.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.