Italian Street Food by Paola Bacchia
Fresh, flavoursome and far from typical, Italian Street Food is full of recipes you won’t find in the pasta aisle. Collected from back streets and hole-in-the-wall bars on regular trips to her parent's native Italy, Melbourne chef Paola Bacchia shares a look at vibrant local street food rarely seen on our shores. Think bites of stuffed cuttlefish, polpette, frico and coccoli fritti (fried bread balls). A feast for your eyes and tastebuds, this cookbook is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders within the United Kingdom. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.