Kahlo (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Andrea Kettenmann
Whoever said not to judge a book by its cover had obviously never seen Kahlo by Andrea Kettenmann. Published as part of Taschen's Basic Art series, the cover features but one of the many arresting paintings on show by the feminist icon, Frida Kahlo.
Spanning 96 pages, this beautiful tome retraces the tumultuous life of one of Mexico’s most influential artists. Featuring her powerful self-portraits alongside other notable works from the painter and political activist, prepare to be captivated by the life and art of Frida Kahlo.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £50 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
You May Also Like
- Patricia N.Verified BuyerReviewingKahlo (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Andrea KettenmannI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFor Frida Fans
If you are a fan or want to know everything about the artist, this book is a must. Full of gorgeous pics of her artwork and her life story.
- Sarah R.Verified BuyerReviewingKahlo (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Andrea KettenmannI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo cute!
Got this robe as a Christmas gift for my mum and she basically lives in it. Super cute and comfy!
- Tamora W.Verified BuyerReviewingKahlo (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Andrea KettenmannI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat book!
Great images and information, makes a lovely coffee table book
- Courtney T.Verified BuyerReviewingKahlo (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Andrea KettenmannI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing item!
GIfted and they loved it
- Lindsay W.Verified BuyerReviewingKahlo (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Andrea KettenmannI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoKahlo (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0)
Beautiful and informative coffee table book
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.