Madeline Jovicic 'Aperol Spritz'
- Original painting by artist Madeline Jovicic.
- Mixed media on board.
- Framed in Tasmanian Oak.
- Measures 31.5cm x 31.5cm x 4cm.
- Sold individually.
Take a sip of summer with this effervescent Aperol-inspired artwork. With a bright blue background and cheeky orange wedge, you’ll smile every time you see Aperol Spritz. Presented in a Tasmanian Oak frame, this mixed-media piece comes ready-to-hang. While you could hang it anywhere you like, we'd suggest positioning over a bar cart or in your kitchen as a reminder to let your hair down every once in a while.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Madeline Jovicic is an artist and creative based in Sydney. Inspired by food, travel, and the golden-tinted viewpoint that is La Dolce Vita, Madeline's artworks will transport you to a sun-drenched European holiday.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
Available to Australia customers and shipping addresses only.