Petrol Short Sleepwear Set
- 1 Small short sleeve shirt
- 1 pair of Small shorts
- 1 Medium short sleeve shirt
- 1 pair of Medium shorts
- 1 Large short sleeve shirt
- 1 pair of Large shorts
- 1 Extra Large short sleeve shirt
- 1 pair of Extra Large shorts
- 1 Double Extra Large short sleeve shirt
- 1 pair of Double Extra Large shorts
- 1 Triple Extra Large short sleeve shirt
- 1 pair of Triple Extra Large shorts
Our 100% French flax linen Petrol Short Sleepwear Set will be your new wear-on-repeat wardrobe staple. This all-in-one set features a relaxed fit to keep you feeling cool under the covers, and looking cool out of them. With a moisture-wicking fabrication and coordinated colour, our Short Sleepwear Set comes complete with a button-down Short Sleeve Shirt and matching pair of Shorts finished with an elasticated waist.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £50 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
You May Also Like
- Kerrie B.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol Short Sleepwear Set Petrol / MediumI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper comfy sleepwear
Look great, feel great, super comfy & just luv the colour. Love how the fabric breathes .. you don't over heat, yet you stay comfortably warm even in an air-conditioned hotel room! WINNER!!
- Nicole M.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol Short Sleepwear SetI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoDon’t think, just get it!
I absolutely love this set. I have found that I can use the pieces as separates and actually wear them out during the day as they’re so cool and comfy. It also steps up your sleep set game if you choose to use it for sleep. I definitely plan on getting another color!
- Karen B.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol Short Sleepwear Set Petrol / Double Extra LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBeautiful colour
Beautiful colour, the shorts are roomy and so comfortable. The shirt while great quality is a slim fit, snug not what I expected. Fits my broad shoulders
and snug at the hips.
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.