Oatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Cushion Cover
- 1 cushion cover (sold without cushion insert) packaged in a linen storage sack.
Ultra-soft, durable and endlessly versatile, our 100% French flax linen cushion covers add instant comfort and colour to your home. Generously sized with a luxuriously-trimmed wide border, style these heavyweight covers on your bed, sofa or armchairs–either clustered together or as standalone pieces–and simply rearrange whenever you feel like switching up the mood. We can't think of a quicker or easier way to elevate your space.
The thing about linen is it only gets better over time; the more you use and wash it, the softer and more comfortable it gets. What’s more, linen is good for you too: it’s anti-static, anti-bacterial and naturally temperature-regulating.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £50 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cosy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
You May Also Like
- Sarah S.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Cushion Cover OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoGreat value
Lovely and elegant cushion cover and great quality for a reasonable price.
- Thao V.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Cushion Cover OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSimply gorgeous
A beautiful addition to our couch. Soft, thick fabric will last us many seasons
- Angelika M.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Cushion Cover OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCalm and Classic Colour
Recently I had my 20 plus year old lounge reupholstered and Limoncello and the Oatmeal were 2 perfect colours to coordinate with the lounge ( as do the sage, tumeric, olive and pink clay that I have previously purchased). The feel is thick, soft and substantial and feel lovely against my face when I am flopped on the lounge watching a show. My previous purchases have been washed a few times and come up just as new, they have not faded or become misshaped - I recommend!
- Cathy Y.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Cushion Cover OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood value
It is nice color to make my apartment spacey out and the quality is so good and the price is reasonable.
- Cathryn R.Verified BuyerReviewingOatmeal 100% French Flax Linen Cushion Cover OatmealI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOatmeal flax linen cushion cover
Love the quality, great cushion cover
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.