Hazelnut 100% French Flax Linen Pillowcases (Set of Two)
- 2 standard pillowcases packaged in a linen storage sack.
Natural, breathable and buttery soft, our 100% French flax linen pillowcases in Hazelnut are pure everyday luxury. This set of two standard size pillowcases features an envelope opening to snugly secure your insert, so you can enjoy plump and protected pillows every time your head hits the them.
The thing about linen is it only gets better over time; the more you use and wash it, the softer and more comfortable it gets. What’s more, linen is good for you too: it’s anti-static, anti-bacterial and naturally temperature-regulating.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £70 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cosy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
See Our Linen Come to Life
Luxuriously soft, breathable and oh-so-dreamy for every kind of sleeper.
You May Also Like
- Jennifer H.Verified BuyerReviewingHazelnut 100% French Flax Linen Pillowcases (Set of Two) Hazelnut / Standard SizeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoExcellent
These are beautiful! I’ve had the experience of linen bedding being too heavy. But these are the perfect weight. Incredibly soft and luxurious. I’ll buy the matching sheets now.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Bree D.Verified BuyerReviewingHazelnut 100% French Flax Linen Pillowcases (Set of Two) Hazelnut / Standard SizeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLovely neutral beautiful colour
Purchased these pillow cases as part of a bedding bundle which included colours like terracotta, pink clay and rust. Works beautifully. Has lifted the whole space.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Abby Z.Verified BuyerReviewingHazelnut 100% French Flax Linen Pillowcases (Set of Two) Hazelnut / Standard SizeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBest sleeps ever!
I am separated and for the first time in my life making my space completely my own. I am buying a few pieces at a time and investing in myself and my sleep routine and not only are these pillowcases the best material I have slept on, they look amazing against my terracotta fitted sheet. I’ll be picking up a duvet here soon and cannot wait to completely surround myself in Bed Threads!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Olivia G.Verified BuyerReviewingHazelnut 100% French Flax Linen Pillowcases (Set of Two) Hazelnut / Standard SizeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoVery good
Lovely bed linen, comfortable and warmQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Rachel L.Verified BuyerReviewingHazelnut 100% French Flax Linen Pillowcases (Set of Two) Hazelnut / Standard SizeI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoA little on the large size
I give one less star for the pillow cases as I think they need a larger fold pocket to enclose the pillow. The pillowcase itself is huge and with the tiny pocket they roll around my pillows. They fit a very high profile pillow best. Those pillows look great on the bed, but are not great for my neck. Would prefer a smaller option with a larger pocket.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.