Terracotta & Rust Two-Tone Quilted Bed Cover
Frequently bought together
- Quilt packaged in a linen storage sack.
- Quilt packaged in a linen storage sack.
Incredibly light yet remarkably warm, our naturally insulating Quilts are the ultimate layering essential for every season. Featuring an ultra-soft linen shell and breathable bamboo fill, these versatile pieces are the best of both worlds – both a lightweight duvet substitute in summer and cosy extra layer in winter, while being just about the easiest way to make your bed feel brand new. Opt for our reversible two-tone styles for maximum styling options, or create a lavishly-layered bed with classic solid colourways. There's never been a more stylish way to keep your toes toasty (or your bedroom looking fresh).
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders over £70 within the United Kingdom.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Normal delivery after dispatch is within 5 business days.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
- Carly C.Verified BuyerReviewingTerracotta & Rust Two-Tone Quilted Bed Cover Terracotta & Rust / Double/KingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoHave found the perfect summer quilt!
Perfect summer quilt!! Beautiful colours, .
- Kena F.Verified BuyerReviewingTerracotta & Rust Two-Tone Quilted Bed Cover Terracotta & Rust / Double/KingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEven more lovely in person
I had been wanting one of these for a while and finally invested in the quilt, I love it :)
- Kelly W.Verified BuyerReviewingTerracotta & Rust Two-Tone Quilted Bed Cover Terracotta & Rust / King/Super KingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo lovley
I love this throw so much. It's beautifully soft and just the right thickness for hot summer nights.
- Kira W.Verified BuyerReviewingTerracotta & Rust Two-Tone Quilted Bed Cover Terracotta & Rust / Double/KingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoQuilt
Love it, so soft and pretty
- Lorri L.Verified BuyerReviewingTerracotta & Rust Two-Tone Quilted Bed Cover Terracotta & Rust / Double/KingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoColorful!
Glad I purchased. Just the right temperature for the summer.
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cosy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use. And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy?
Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you.
Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.